+ How do I know I’m stuck in a box?
Being stuck in a box can show up in various ways, such as;
- You feel that people are making assumptions about you.
- You feel stuck or trapped in your current identity.
- You frequently feel (even constantly) that something isn’t working as it should in your life/world.
- You don’t feel people understand you.
- Other people seem to get or achieve what they want, not you
- You’ve been trying to empower people around you with little or no success
- Your team isn’t working efficiently
- People are not respecting you as you feel they should
+ Are we always going to be stuck in boxes?
As we talk about in the book; The Story of Boxes, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, you will always be in a box. Either you’ve placed yourself into one, or you feel like you’ve been put into a box. Some boxes are good (yeah, and some are bad and even ugly)
The first steps are;
- Be aware of your boxes (are you in a good, bad or an ugly one)
- Make sure your box gives you space to grow
+ How do you break out of your box?
We think the best way to break out of your box is to play The Game of Boxes
+ Can my community or team join a GAME OF BOXES?
Let’s give you the great news first.
YES! your community or team members can join a Game of Boxes (subject to approval), and we’re happy to do a revenue share if that’s something you’d like.
Or we can put on a game, especially for you.
Send your inquiry through the Contact Us form
+ How can I book Runa & Nick to speak at my event?
The co-creator of the #NoMoreBoxes Movement and the co-author of the book, The Story of Boxes, Rúna Magnúsdóttir and Nicholas Haines are highly sought-after speakers.
Not only around their topic of the gender, diversity and culture boxes, but also for their unique open and often humorous approach to a deadly serious matter.
Here are the best ways to reach out to them;
- Send your inquiry through the Contact Us form
- Make sure you mention dates/time/location of your event
- Make sure you give a short brief about your event